Return to Learn
Dear Learning Community, I trust that this communication, finds you safe and warm. Please be advised that Phase II of our Return to Learn Plan for in-person learning will resume on February 16, 2021. Below please find the grade levels that will participate in person learning on the following dates: If you are not signed up through the school in either cohort A or cohort B, you are still a remote student.
February 16, 2021, Grades PK-2
March 2, 2021 , Grades 3-12
Every Wednesday, we have an early dismissal at 11:45. We will zoom in the morning until 11:45. Students are to work asynchronously (independently) on work I assign, for the rest of the day. All teachers are in Professional Development from the school district during the afternoon.
To enter our classroom Zoom Please have "YOUR" first and last name listed. If you are listed with another name you will not be let in for safety purposes.
1.Click on Zoom link below
2.You will see a message that says, "Please wait for the host to start the meeting."
3.Please wait patiently as I welcome you into the room
Please use this link for Zoom https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86984032069?pwd=U1Q0ZDBsYmxBQ0ZBLzlwMDk4Z3h6UT09
ZOOM IN... ALL IN FOR EDUCATION
Hello! Students must complete weekly assignments in Google Classroom and must also complete 30 minutes of Imagine Learning, and Imagine Math each day. Students are encouraged to practice their Imagine Math Facts also, as this will only help them.
Attention all Parents:
Please use this link to sign your child up for the Afterschool Program
Directions to access your child's Progress Reports
To get to Home Access Center do the following: (This is also in the 2021 CUSD Student Handbook)
1. Proceed to: www.chesteruplandsd.org
2. Click “Online Resources” on the left side of the website, choose “eschoolPLUS Resources”
3. Under “eschoolPlus Resources” you will find “Home Access Center”
4. Click on “Home Access Center”
5. Type in the User Name bar, your child’s username credentials. (i.e. jsmith1003323 )
6. Type in the Password bar, your child’s password credentials. (i.e. ??0000??)
7. Once in to Home Access Center, click on the icon that is red with an A+ inside of it (Grades)
8. Your interim grades are now being shown with comments to go along with the grades.
Welcome to 4th Grade! Please know you can always reach out to me by email if you or your parents have any comments or questions. My email is email@example.com
Google Classroom Access
Below are steps for students to access google classroom.
1. Go to www.google.com
2. Click sign-in in the upper right-hand corner
3. Sign in to Google with the user name (student email address) and password (students first two
initials (capitalized) four digits and then lower case first and last initial
4. Choose student
5. Choose a classroom to join
* If there is no class available click the + at the top right hand corner.
- Type in the class code found on the teacher webpage and join the class requested.
** Students do not have access to email. This email was generated to allow students to access Google Classroom. **