P-EBT Information

Last Updated: 8/24/2020 8:05 PM

Q: How can families check card balances? 

A: 1-888-328-7366 or www.connectebt.com

Q: How can a family request a replacement card due to a lost or damaged card? 

A: Parents should complete the P-EBT Inquiry Form at https://www.emergencymealsurvey.com


Q: What should a family do if they believe they should have received a benefit and did not?

A: All benefits should have been processed and mailed by the end of July. If a parent believes they should have received a card and has not, the parent should complete the P- EBT Inquiry Form at https://www.emergencymealsurvey.com


Q: Who can assist parents that are having issues with the card’s PIN? 

A: Parents should email https://RA-PWPEBTQuestions@pa.gov for assistance. 


Q: Where does one obtain additional information on P-EBT (How much will the household receive, information for pinning P-EBT cards, and much more)? 

A: https://www.dhs.pa.gov/providers/Providers/Pages/Coronavirus-Pandemic-EBT.aspx