Melanie Pawlowski's Classroom
I am Ms. Pawlowski the Art Teacher at CUSA. I am also home with my two sons and we use art as a creative outlet. Sometimes we are inside other times we take our art outside. Please remember to have fun and always try your best.
You will find your Fine Arts Learning Plan through your homeroom teacher's Google Classroom. One member of the Fine Arts Team will also be seeing you each day through your homeroom teacher's Zoom Room.
Well what about my Zoom Room you say? My Zoom Room will only be used for individual conferences with parents and students, as well as, office hours, which are listed above. If you need to contact me send me a message through your Google Classroom or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be able to set up a meeting with you or any other appropriate parties.
We look forward to seeing you all again and meeting all of our new students.
Stay Safe and Healthy,
Art Teacher at CUSA
Monday - Friday
8:45 am - 9:15 am
3:30 pm - 3:45 pm
Interim Report Cards have been loaded into Home Access Center. Below is a brief description of how you can access your child’s Home Access Center to see their Interim grades.
To get to Home Access Center do the following: (This is also in the 2021 CUSD Student Handbook)
1. Proceed to: www.chesteruplandsd.org
2. Click “Online Resources” on the left side of the website, choose “eschoolPLUS Resources”
3. Under “eschoolPlus Resources” you will find “Home Access Center”
4. Click on “Home Access Center”
5. Type in the User Name bar, your child’s username credentials. (i.e. jsmith1003323 )
6. Type in the Password bar, your child’s password credentials. (i.e. ??0000??)
7. Once in to Home Access Center, click on the icon that is red with an A+ inside of it (Grades)
8. Your interim grades are now being shown with comments to go along with the grades.