Denise Camano's Classroom
Hello! My name is Mrs. Camano, and I will be your 4th grade teacher. I am excited to get to know you and help you learn new things!
I chose to become a teacher because I love children, and I enjoy helping them learn and grow. I've been teaching in an elementary classroom setting for over 15 years. I love to teach all subjects, but my favorite is science. My goal is to teach and nurture each of my students, so that they leave 4th grade feeling cared for, accomplished, and with a growth mindset.
I hope that you and your family are doing well during this difficult time. Stay healthy by following social distancing guidelines and washing your hands frequently. I hope to meet you in person soon!
Take care of yourself and your family!
To see your child's interim report:
1. Proceed to: www.chesteruplandsd.org
2. Click “Online Resources” on the left side of the website, choose “eschoolPLUS Resources”
3. Under “eschoolPlus Resources” you will find “Home Access Center”
4. Click on “Home Access Center”
5. Type in the User Name bar, your child’s username credentials. (i.e. jsmith1003323 )
6. Type in the Password bar, your child’s password credentials. (i.e. ??0000??)
7. Once in to Home Access Center, click on the icon that is red with an A+ inside of it (Grades)
Zoom Passcode: cusa