- My Life Delco can make an impact in the life of a young person in your family who needs support:
- Have someone between ages 13 and 23 experiencing mental health, substance abuse, foster care, or other challenges? Encourage them to attend the next My Life Delco meeting!
- Summer Play Dates are being held by Delaware County IU every Wednesday in July and August. Click on the link above, or call 610-532-2811 to register and find out more.
- Bernardine Center presents Anger Management sessions for students ages 9-12 and their parents! The sessions run during July and August.
- Are you a parent with a mental illness? There are workshops and phone/online support groups available for you, to help you raise your child. Click on the links above to find out more.
- YMCA full-day summer camp for Chester, PA, with scholarships available! Camp starts June 16, 2014. Click here and here to find out more!
- Are you a teen parent who needs help with education, childcare, welfare benefits, parenting or support? The Project Peace Teen Parent Program can help. So can the Chester Young Parents Program.