Lisa Mangini's Classroom
Hello!, My name is Mrs. Mangini, 4th grade teacher at CUSA.This is my 22nd year teaching in the Chester Upland School District and loving every moment. I grew up in Broomall, Delaware County and attended Saint Anastasia School and Cardinal O'Hara in my early years. I earned my Early Childhood/Elementary Education degree at Temple University and then received a Masters in Elementary Education. Working with students to build their confidence as students, and gain knowledge and skills are my priorities.
I live in Delaware with my husband Steve, two sons (Nicholas and Steven), and two dogs (Mia and Zeus), My students often hear my many stories of my loved ones I share.
I enjoy exercising, cooking, reading, and spending time with my family. I am also a huge Disney fan and enjoy traveling.
Please do not hesitate to reach out and contact me, we are a team. I know things are not ideal right now, but we will work through this together.
Dear Learning Community, I trust that this communication, finds you safe and warm. Please be advised that Phase II of our Return to Learn Plan for in-person learning will resume on February 16, 2021. Below please find the grade levels that will participate in person learning on the following dates: If you are not signed up through the school in either cohort A or cohort B, you are still a remote student.
February 16, 2021, Grades PK-2
March 2, 2021 , Grades 3-12
NEW LUNCH TIME is 10:45-11:30 to go with in-school lunch schedule
Hello! Students must complete weekly assignments in Google Classroom and must also complete 30 minutes of Imagine Learning, and Imagine Math each day. Students are encouraged to practice their Imagine Math Facts also, as this will only help them.
Directions to access your child's Progress Reports
To get to Home Access Center do the following: (This is also in the 2021 CUSD Student Handbook)
1. Proceed to: www.chesteruplandsd.org
2. Click “Online Resources” on the left side of the website, choose “eschoolPLUS Resources”
3. Under “eschoolPlus Resources” you will find “Home Access Center”
4. Click on “Home Access Center”
5. Type in the User Name bar, your child’s username credentials. (i.e. jsmith1003323 )
6. Type in the Password bar, your child’s password credentials. (i.e. ??0000??)
7. Once in to Home Access Center, click on the icon that is red with an A+ inside of it (Grades)
8. Your interim grades are now being shown with comments to go along with the grades.