Joseph Dattilo's Classroom
I believe there many skills that are necessary to be an outstanding teacher. Some of the most important qualities are desire, leadership, classroom management and content knowledge. A teacher has many roles throughout the school day, therefore requires various qualities to be an outstanding educator. Throughout the school day, teachers accommodate the academic, social, and emotional needs of all of their students. An outstanding teacher must be flexible.
Cell phone: Upon request
Google Classroom Access:
Student assignments will be posted to Google Classroom weekly.
Below are steps for students to access Google Classroom:
1. Go to www.google.com
2. Click sign-in in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Sign in to Google with the user name (student email address) and password (student's first two initials [capitalized] four digits and then lower case first and last initial
4. Choose student
5. Choose a classroom to join
*If there is no class available, click the + at the top right corner.
Type in the class code found on the teacher web page and join the class requested. (Make sure to type the class code exactly as it is written, with lowercase letters).
New Announcements Posted 3/3/2021
1. Spring Break Begins 3/29- Students Return 4/6
2. The Women’s History Virtual Assembly has been scheduled for Friday, March 19, 2021 from 10:00 until 11:15 a.m. Participants need to register to receive the Zoom link. The registration form in located here: https://delcolibraries.libcal.com/event/7589369?hs=a
3.NED’s Mindset Mission.
The show will be on (March 15th at 2:30pm-3:15pm) We will email you a link and login credentials before the show.
To see a sneak peek preview video and gain access to free online resources, click link below: