Chester High School
For the Betterment of Our Students
Nina Patterson's Classroom
Hi everyone! I am the social worker for the 11th and 12th grade students at Chester High School. I am available to students for counseling and for parents to obtain any needed resources. My emailed address is firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to contact me for assistance.
- Mr. Reiss' 12+ Group- Wednesday at 09:45 a.m.
- Ms. Carroll's Life Skills Group- Thursday at 08:15 a.m.
- Sap Meeting - Wednesday at 08:45 a.m. in Zoom Meeting
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- Delaware County Crisis Connections Team: 1-855-889-7827
- Crozer Crisis Unit: 610-447-7600
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741
- Partial Hospitalization
- Horsham Clinic Partial Program, 800 Parkway Drive Suite A, Broomall PA, 610-544-8266
- Intake: 1-215-540-1674
- All referrals: 1-800-237-4447
- Outpatient Services and Medication Management
- Crozer Community Hospital Campus: 610-619-8700