Pupil Services

  • The Vision for Office of Pupil Services:  

    The Office of Pupil Services will provide data-driven, culturally responsive, and research-based support to scholars, families, and staff to ensure every student graduates high school ready for college and a career, despite any and all challenges.

    Welcome to the Pupil Services Website, designed to support and inform all stakeholders involved in delivering exceptional educational experiences and support services to students within our school district. This site serves as a resource for administrators, teachers, counselors, support staff, parents, and community members who are committed to ensuring the success and well-being of every student.  Please note that it is a work in progress and we will continue to add details and information in the coming months.

    Registration for Students with IEPs or 504 Plans 

    We are excited that you have chosen the Chester Upland School District (CUSD) for your child’s educational experience. The enrollment process in our schools is designed to ensure your child’s appropriate placement and smooth transition from your previous school district.

    There are two ways to register your child in our district; in person (pick up a paper application at school) or electronically (via email):


    Pauline Boneparte

    Email: pboneparte@chesteruplandsd.org

    phone: 267-541-3183

    Step 1: Identify your Child’s Feeder School (Only if your child does not have an IEP or 504 Service Plan)

    A student’s feeder school is the school that the district assigns the student to attend. If you are unsure what school your child should attend, please call our Office of Child Accountability at 267-541-3218 (Ms. Payne)

    Step 2: Fill out the registration form and provide documents (needed for all students).

    Fill out the student registration forms completely and email this form along with a picture or scanned copies of the following supporting documents to your feeder school’s secretary:

      • Your valid Driver’s License or ID Card
      • Student’s official Birth Certificate, baptismal record, or passport
      • Signed rental lease, deed, or settlement agreement (MUST be in the name of the parent/guardian). If you live with a resident of (CUSD), a lease, or deed must be provided by that resident along with the CUSD Multiple Occupancy form.
      • Current electric, water or sewer bill, or a valid PA State Assistance Verification Form
      • Immunization Records
      • For Foster Students, a copy of the placing Agency Letter
      • Copy of student’s last report card or transcript. IEP or 504 Service plan (if applicable).

    Step 3: Return the completed registration form and supporting documents to your child’s school in person or email the school’s secretary (see note at beginning for students with an IEP or 504 Service Plan)

    Email the registration pdf along with the picture or scanned copies of the necessary supporting documents to pboneparte@chesteruplandsd.org

    Please click here for the registration packet

  • Student Experiencing Homelessness

  • Socio-emotional Learning

  • School Based Nursing/Student Health Services

  • Counseling Department

Counseling Department-School Based